Unified Communications Explained Forums UC Guru Wallboard 500 – Internal server error

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  edmedeiros 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

wichtel86
    Participant

Hello Guys,

at first, thank you for your support here!

i have a problem with my ucguru_wallboard_v1_42

I installed a Windows Server 2012 R2 VM 64 Bit
    i activated IIS
    i installed ucguru_wallboard_v1_42 in the webfolder
    i configured ODBC connection
    open http:// Site of the Server and get the message: 500 – Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Any idea why this happend?
    i think there is a problem with the connection in my parameters.cfg 🙁 but i need help here!
    Thank you!

wichtel86
    Participant

Can nobody help here??? 🙁 what a pity.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Did you install / activate ASP classic?

wichtel86
    Participant

thanks for reply!

i have installed now .net 3.5 and 4.5
    and asp.NET 3.5 and ASP.NET4.5

is this ok for ASP Classic?

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

wichtel86
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m sorry for the late reply. I’ve tried a few things here.
    now I get an error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ‘80004005

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

/default.asp, line 374

I have now tried on a 32 bit server, and so it works. How can I get it to run on a 64 bit server?

wcnear
    Participant

Go to IIS Management, select the application pool your site is using, then choose “Advanced Settings” in the right margin.

In the resulting window, set “Enable 32-Bit Applications” to True.

wichtel86
    Participant

wonderful – Thank you very much for your input!!!!
    now the Dashboard is running on the 64-Bit maschine.
    but when i acticate Agentstatus and use the uccxhruser it said:

WHERE x.assignedTeamID =12
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error ‘800a0009’
    Subscript out of range: ‘[number: 2]’
    /default.asp, line 913

Do you know why he cant sell out the agent informations. On the 32-Bit maschine it is working with these parameters.

wichtel86
    Participant

of course i mean print out… sorry for my bad language

wcnear
    Participant

Whenever I’ve experienced a vbscript error, it normally references a specific setting in the parameters.cfg file. The last time I experienced this, the CSQ name I referenced in the file was off by one character. For example, in the parameters.cfg file, I referred to the CSQ as “Helpdesk”, when – in fact – the CSQ name in UCCX was HelpDesk (with an upper-case D). Once I fixed this, the error cleared.

I would suggest opening your default.asp file using Visual Studio or other IDE, and see what line 913 says. Your error message also states that “number 2” is out of range. Sometimes the error is right there in front of you, but you just don’t see it. Give that a try, and hopefully this will help.

Good luck!

edmedeiros
    Participant

Y’all,
    One thing i noticed to hopefully help someone troubleshoot:

If you get a black screen, there is actually text there describing the error, but it is blended in with the background. It will tell you the line of code that the ASP / config file is is barking about. To see it just hit ‘ctrl + a’ or highlight it with the mouse.

Honestly I’m not out of the woods yet but slowly making progress.
    Where im at now is i had to change ‘Const displayPageHeader = 0’ in the .cfg because IIS didn’t like line 442 in the .asp. Just displays a blank page with the UCGuru logo but at least it’s not telling me how much i suck now. 😛

Much appreciated to the folks who made this. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.