Unified Communications Explained Forums VoIP Detective Another Import Log error

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terry Mason 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Aaron Leech
    Participant

I am not seeing the CMR failures, but since the update I’m getting a new error on the import log. I don’t recall seeing that before, it’s possible I missed it somehow though.

arrayToDatabase error in file cdr_StandAloneCluster_02_201812272045_122565

message: Column ‘callingPartyUnicodeLoginUserID’ cannot be null

Anyway, let me know if you need any further information. Thank you!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Aaron,
    Could you run the update again? Just go to the update page and click on “upgrade voip detective”.

I’ve identified the problem, I just need to update some records to allow them to be NULL. Just having a hard time packaging and deploying all the updates. Worst case scenerio we’ll do a couple of these incremental upgrades.

Let me know once you’ve done that.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

Ok, I’m on 0.830 now. There’s no rush, I’m just trying to keep you posted on anything that pops up.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

I really appreciate the feedback. It’s much more rewarding to develop software that people actually use!

Let me know if more errors show up in the import log. If they do then I’ll make another small database update to resolve it. This issue is resolved for anyone who downloaded the current ova.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

For sure. I checked things this morning – it’s not importing calls any more, I guess the import errors are killing it. I noticed yesterday after I installed 0.830 it still said 0.820 was the installed version. This morning it says it’s on 0.820, and that it’s the latest version.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

OK, Go ahead and update again.
    It will do the same thing that it did last time – you’ll see that 0.830 is available, but after the update you’ll still be at 820 – this is on purpose, it was the easiest way for me to push out upgrades just for you.

We’ll need to do this dance one more time after this, so let me know once you’ve successfully updated

Aaron Leech
    Participant

I feel special! Ok, I ran the update again. Now it’s showing 0.820 as the installed version, and 0.830 as the available version.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

OK, go back to the update page and run the update one last time.

That should get rid of the import errors. The cron runs every 5 minutes, so clear the import log, and give it 5 minutes or so and check back.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

ok, we’re at least importing logs again, so that’s a good step in the right direction! I’ll keep an eye on it through the day, so far the log is clear. Thanks again Terry!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

That’s good to hear. Let me know if anything pops up.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

Everything looks good still. I came back from lunch and checked it and was scared when I first saw text in the Import Log field.

But it was just logs of emergency calls being placed. I had never noticed those in there before in the midst of all the other errors.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Excellent, that’s good news.

Wait until you login and see 500+ failed call legs this hour. I get those from time to time, and it’s usually “unallocated number”, where a telemarketer just slams my SIP trunks with calls to every possible number in the space of 20 minutes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.