- December 18, 2018 at 12:54 pm #495
I deployed this yesterday, and so far it seems like an awesome tool. We’ve been limping along with Tapit, and haven’t been able to find a simple, cost-effective replacement. How much would the Pro version cost?
Also, I have several errors popping up in the Import Log, not sure if it’s something to be concerned about or if it can be fixed.
“arrayToDatabase error in file cmr_StandAloneCluster_02_201812181748_119933
message: Incorrect integer value: ” for column ‘duration’ at row 1″
Keep up the good work! Thank you.December 18, 2018 at 5:59 pm #498
I don’t have a price yet for the Pro version – I want to make sure there are no issues left in the product before offering a paid version. It more or less depends on the number of bumps I hit.
A couple of questions:
1. What version of Call Manager are you running?
2. Are you able to sftp to voip detective and retrieve some CMR files? If you sftp with the username voipdetective you should see some folders including “/incoming”. Inside should be a number of files, some of which begin with CMR. If you could email a couple of them to support at ucguru that would help me sort things out.
December 18, 2018 at 8:03 pm #500
- This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Terry Mason.
I have 11.5.1 SU5. When I get back in the office in the morning, I will look at question 2 and let you know.December 19, 2018 at 9:37 pm #503
Thanks Aaron, I’ve gotten your files and are looking at them now.December 20, 2018 at 9:00 pm #509
Looking through your files, the system is complaining about calls with 0 duration. I’ve got a fixed version built, but I want to test it for a little while to make sure that I don’t introduce any new bugs.
Could you check your service parameters and see what your “CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag” is set to? I’d suggest that this be set to false. When set to true it will create CDRs for calls that never connect.December 20, 2018 at 9:49 pm #511
Ok, and I’ll look and try to figure out why we had that enabled. I want to say CMR used to give a warning for it not being enabled. Either that, or at some point when I was new to this world, I never looked it up and was afraid we’d miss call disconnect causes on errors.
But after a few minutes of education, that for sure isn’t the case.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.