This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terry Mason 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Armando Melendez
    Participant

I followed the License Key footnote

License Key that unlocks various features of Voip Detective. Please uninstall license before changing the Site URL, IP address, or reinstalling VoIP Detective. You can perform license functions using the “Licensing” link at the top of this page.

I then go to “Activate License”
    VoIP Detective is installed and ready to use!

I try to “Verify License”
    VoIP Detective license verification failed because of this reason: License is not installed yet or corrupted.

If I try to activate again the following error:

VoIP Detective installation failed for this reason: Script is already installed (or database not empty).
    Site URL: https://mywebsite.com
    License: mylicensekey

Am I missing something obvious?
    Thanks!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Sorry for the problems. If I do show a couple of errors, one where it appears to have been installed correctly, then another where it claims the license was invalid.

If you go to licensing now, click on validate and see if it is up and running. If there is any error, uninstall the license, then purge the license data (a new button should come up after uninstalling. After that, you should be able to activate.

I saw this with another customer, where they ended up in the banned host list (you were, and I removed you). I’m not sure what causes this to happen, but I’m definitely going to get it squared away.

Terry

Armando Melendez
    Participant

Thanks, I followed your instructions with same results. Was able to activate but once I validate I get same error.

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Let me know if those tips I emailed you resolve the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.