Unified Communications Explained Forums VoIP Detective Nightly Admin Emails

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aaron Leech 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aaron Leech
    Participant

Hello Terry,
    I see you released 0.820, and upgraded today. So far so good, I’m testing the emergency services deal now with some of our operators.

I noticed with the update though, the Cron emails were disabled by default, at least that’s what the text says. I tried to enable them, and it says the adminCronMessages value was changed to 0, but it still displays “Cron Emails Disabled”. So I’m guessing it’s just a display bug.

Just wanted to let you know!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Sure enough, I botched it. I’ll add this to the list of things to fix in the next version.

Keep the feedback coming. VoIP Detective is still relatively new as a commercial product, and I’m excited that others are using it. I’ve been building it myself for about 4 years now, but getting it to a point where I can offer it publicly, as well as easily update / maintain it has been an adventure.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

For sure, I can’t even fathom the complications with rolling out a self-updating product, especially as a hobby for the most part 😛

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

This should be fixed in the latest release.

Aaron Leech
    Participant

I forgot about this one, glad you mentioned it. I guess it disabled the emails by default after the upgrade. It seems to toggle correctly now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.