- February 25, 2019 at 4:43 pm #610
I downloaded both OVA’s checked MD5 on both. I’m getting Dracut Emergency Shell once boot process is completed.
Deployed OVA to ESXi host 6.5February 25, 2019 at 6:55 pm #612
I’ll have to admit, that’s not something I’ve seen before. I’ll have to do some research.
A couple of questions:
Did you deploy from vcenter or esxi?
thick or thin provisioned?
Plenty of available space on your datastore?February 25, 2019 at 7:01 pm #614
Terry, Thanks for your response.
1. I deployed from VMware Fusion to vCenter. (I’ve done this before with other OVA’s no issues.)
2. The OVA is pre-canned “Thick provision lazy zeroed” I haven’t changed any hardware settings besides NIC.
3. There is 2TB+ available on datastore being used.
-AMFebruary 26, 2019 at 7:21 pm #615
Any chance you could try deploying it with either Vcenter or ESXi directly? I don’t have access to VMware Fusion, and haven’t tested the appliance with that yet.February 27, 2019 at 11:44 am #616
I was able to get it up and running. Deployed via ESXi. Doh, I should have thought of that.
Thanks!February 27, 2019 at 1:48 pm #617February 27, 2019 at 7:12 pm #624
That’s a great idea.
The next version is going to have a more robust help section, so I’ll do something about making that information more accessible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.