Unified Communications Explained Forums UC Guru Wallboard Reason Code Description not Reflected on Wallboard

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ren Ne 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ren Ne
    Participant

I’m just new to this forum and would like to get your thoughts about adding Reason Codes using Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator. I was able to add 7 new Reason codes already but they don’t show on the Wallboard – only the Codes. (not the description). Is there any configuration that needs to be added?
    Would appreciate any inputs on this. Thank you in advance!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Sorry, but I don’t believe it’s possible to pull this information using the wallboard user.

Ren Ne
    Participant

Hi Terry,

We already have several reason codes that display correctly, however now these new ones are only showing the codes. Is there anything that needs to be reset or modified to change the number of codes that display correctly based on that behavior?

Thank you!

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

Very cool. If you get a chance, please post your code – it may help others who are trying to do the same thing.

I only use the wallboard database (I’m guessing you are using the historical reports user), so I don’t think I’ll be of much help.

voip_n00b
    Participant

You need to configure new codes in the default.asp file for the page displaying your agent information.

example – you added a break code to show when an agent is on break.

find the section with code that looks like this

If objRS(“reasonCode”) = <code number> Then
    strReasonCode = “line_of_text”

copy this and paste under that section. Replace the code number with the new code and replace Line_of_text with the text you want displayed for the code.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  voip_n00b.

bouchpas
    Participant

can you post your code?

Ren Ne
    Participant

Hi voip_noob,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Can you tell me where could I find the default.asp file to update the code?

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.