Unified Communications Explained Forums UC Guru Wallboard What service does UCCX send information to wallboard?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terry Mason 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rstockley
    Participant

Hi,

We use UCGURU with UCCX HA setup. For some reason, there are times UCGURU gets stuck displaying the previous day callstats when we fail over to the 2nd node and then back to the 1st node. We’ve confirmed all services are running on the 1st node and that it is in primary node status. We’re convinced that the problem can be resolved with restarting services on the UCCX primary node, but we’re not sure which ones are used by UCGURU or wallboard in general. Can you provide this information?

Terry Mason
    Keymaster

I’m not sure that I have the answer to your question. The wallboard makes a query to the informix database on your uccx cluster. I don’t know what service it queries, however if you restart the UCCX engine that should prompt the node to failover, then you could restart the UCCX engine on the subscriber, sending things back to the pub. This is very service impacting and not something that you want to do during production hours.

If you find something that works better, please report back

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.